Wedding Envelope

Wedding Envelope


Hello and welcome back to my blog!

It's been quite a long since my last post but this is how life "works". I'm quite busy in my real life, however crafting is a part of it.

So I'm here again with a wedding envelope to share.

I made it for a friend of mine using some patterned papers by Scrapberry's. These papers are from an old-old collection but still they are beautiful.



I added wooden birds, which I coloured with Liquid Pearls in Ocean blue and Peacock colours. And I stamped birds from a Scrapberry's stamp.



I also added flowers and pearls to embellish the front panel. And those circles at the right bottom as well as the hearts are from the same paper collection.

On the inside I adhered a patterned paper panel. And I added a card from the same patterned papers. I wrote some wishes of happiness to the newlyweds and inserted the card panel into the envelope.





NEXT POST                                                                                                              PREVIOUS POST





Comments