"Waiting for You" Round Mixed Media Canvas

"Waiting for You" Round Mixed Media Canvas

Hello,

I'd like to share with you a round canvas today. I called it "Waiting for you" because that is what I was thinking when I was watching the butterfly near the wildflowers. Oh, I can't wait for spring! I want all those beautiful flowers!

For my projects I like to use everything I have on hand. And this time I cut in small pieces an old cardboard. I also used some seed beads that I have for so long. I also used my old liquid pearls, some white thread and patterned papers. I hate not using the old stuff.

Of course, I used my acrylic paints to give colour to the canvas.
For the focal point I die-cut three of the Sizzix Wildflowers (1 and 2) and added a wooden butterfly, which I coloured with acrylics.







You can watch how I created this canvas here:



I'd like to enter the following challenges:












scrapy land challenge 108 Sizzix Wildflowers 1 and 2.















NEXT POST                                                                                                               PREVIOUS POST






Comments

  1. Wow! I love this canvas and all the texture you have created! I am with you I cannot wait for spring! I want to thank you for joining us and wish you luck with your entry! Be sure to join us for challenge #385
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mixed media piece. Love the colors you've used and all the texture. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing your beautiful canvas with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!!! Congrats!
    Good luck!!! ;)
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cho i ce of colours and all the added texture. Maria, thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful canvas! I love the blue and violet tones! Great project for our Mixed Media Challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.
    Please keep in mind that you have to be a follower in order to win the prize. When you already following us everything is fine.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#26 –Mixed Media}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#26 – You are in my heart}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#56 – Valentine}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous mixed media project with beautiful colours and textures. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great make - lovely colours thank you for joining us at creatalicious challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Striking colour scheme. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment