"Today Is The Best Day" Collage Mixed Media Tag

"Today Is The Best Day" Collage Mixed Media Tag

Hello everyone,

My project for this week is a tag. I wanted to use the leftovers (or the negative) of my die cutting - they were so beautiful that I couldn't throw them away. So I came up with the idea of the following tag:



I used white pigment ink with Viva decor stamps, texture paste and Newton's Nook stencil, acrylic paints in blue, green and brown, white gesso, ribbon, natural twine.


The negative die cut pieces are made with Sizzix wildflowers dies. I used the positive to decorate my pencil holder and my Fantasy journal page.

You can watch me creating this tag here:




I'm entering the following challenges:











"Follow The Mushrooms" Art Journal                                "UNDER THE SEA" Mixed Media Canvas




Comments

  1. Wow I really love this! The colours are just magical and the detail and texture you've achieved is amazing!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, I love it and thanks for sharing you creation process. Thanks for joining us at Lets Craft and Create. Look forward to seeing more. Jonnece DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag. love the colourways. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colour blends are just stunning! I love this tag - perfect.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab project like the colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining us at crafts Galore Encore Challenge

    DT tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Mary, loving the colours too
    Jane 🌴

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment